Cookies are small text files downloaded to and stored on your computer, tablet, phone or other device when you visit a website. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Note that we cannot identify you from this information.
What types of cookies do we use?
We keep the number of cookies used to the minimum necessary to operate a useful website. The website uses two types of cookies:
- First-party: those set directly by our website.
- Third-party: those set by our partners.
These cookies then fall into two further categories:
- Analytics: Cheap Subscriptions uses these cookies to assess how visitors interact with the website, allowing us to make improvements to site speed, reliability and performance. With these cookies we are able to view usage trends without identifying individual site visitors.
- Marketing: Cheap Subscriptions uses these cookies to monitor the performance of advertising that drives traffic to the site and helps users find the content they are searching for.
Here is a detailed overview of the cookies we use:
- Google Analytics – used to evaluate the performance of this website and improve user experience. Purpose: Analytics. Cookie names: _ga, _gid, _dc_gtm_UA-XXXXXXX_X
- Bing Ads – used to track the efficacy of our advertising on the Bing search engine. Purpose: Marketing analysis. Cookie name: MUID
- DoubleClick – used to track the efficacy of our advertising on the Google search engine. Purpose: Marketing analysis. Cookie name: IDE
How to manage cookies
You have the option to modify your browser settings to decline cookies, however this may prevent some websites from working correctly. Most browsers also have the option to manually delete individual cookies. We would encourage you to keep cookies enabled in order to improve your browsing experience and allow us to improve the functionality of our website for your benefit, however to read more about managing cookies in your preferred browser, please explore the following resources: