Todays Quilter Magazine
The number one quilting magazine with gorgeous projects and expert advice, Today’s Quilter helps you to create wonderful quilts for your home that you’ll love to show off. In each issue you’ll find step-by-step guides for beautiful quilt projects, masterclasses for new techniques and expert advice and tips to hone your craft. Plus, with every copy you’ll receive a collectable supplement that looks in-depth at a particular aspect of quilting.
Your Today’s Quilter Magazine subscription will also keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of quilting and go in-depth with features on the heritage of quilts. You’ll discover new fabrics, shops and craft shows and be given a peek into the lives of top quilt designers from around the world. Explore our Today’s Quilter subscription offers above and become a part of this fantastic quilting community.
In recent issues of Today’s Quilter
- Future heirloom – wrap yourself up in an Amish-inspired masterpiece.
- The essential guide to French braid piecing: Make quilt blocks, bands and borders.
- Build your skills – expand your appliqué knowledge with a design trio.
- Celebratory make – sew a stunning double wedding ring quilt.
- Deck the halls! Try Lynne Edwards MBE origami-style tree bells.
- Festive favourite – make a traditional Christmas star quilt.
- Roses every day! Create Nicola Dodd’s sweetbriar design.
- Learn all about an incredible African American quilts bequest.
- Jo Avery chats storing and caring for your quilts.
- Literary heirloom – sew a Jane Austen tribute quilt.
Order your Today’s Quilter subscription now and discover the magazine that gives a fresh take on traditional quilting, delivered to your door every month.
Who reads Today’s Quilter Magazine?
This is the ideal magazine for intermediate to experienced quilters, helping to improve their skills and give them plenty of exciting projects to work through.