The UK’s leading independent travel magazine, Wanderlust Magazine has been the ultimate travel Bible for those seeking unique worldwide adventures since it was first published in 1993. If you’re looking for first class information about where to visit next and how to get there, a Wanderlust subscription is what you need. In each issue you’ll find inspiration in some of the most exotic destinations around the globe, with stunning photography and award-winning editorial content. Wanderlust Magazine was voted both Travel Magazine of the Year and Special Interest Magazine of the Year in 2020.
Wanderlust covers everything from short city breaks close to home to those trips of a lifetime on the other side of the world. You’ll find the latest travel news, destination planners, seasonal advice and the best holiday itineraries to suit those who can’t wait to explore a new country or two. Hear from celebrities about their favourite travel adventures and learn from comprehensive reviews of the latest travel gear, books, films and events. Compare prices for your Wanderlust Magazine subscription above, save on the standard price and enjoy free delivery to your door.
In recent issues of Wanderlust
- Where to go when – 33 amazing travel destinations to stick in your calendar.
- Socotra – what next for Arabia’s Galapagos?
- Venice’s Grand Canal – lots of highlights, few tourists.
- Costa Rica – rediscover travel in an eco-paradise.
- Japan – why the old traditions are our new normal.
- A Maltese meander – exploring Gozo at your own pace.
- Brecon Beacons – a short break in wild Wales.
- Brave new world – your travels made possible.
- Travel needs you – incredible places where your trip will make a difference.
- Enjoying glaciers, whales and splendid isolation in Iceland.
- Portugal trip planner: Culture, adventure and wildlife in Iberia.
Order your Wanderlust subscription today and never miss your monthly dose of travel inspiration again.
Who reads Wanderlust Magazine?
Wanderlust readers are real travellers and among the most well-travelled people in the UK. They always look forward to planning their next holiday.