Brilliant Brainz Magazine
Written by qualified teachers and subject experts, Brilliant Brainz is an educational monthly magazine for 6-12 year olds that is overflowing with creative, interactive and entertaining activities. It encourages curiosity and play with colourful, creative STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and maths) features that will help children to ask questions, think outside the box and solve problems in innovative ways. A Brilliant Brainz subscription will get kids excited about the world around them and make learning fun.
Each copy of Brilliant Brainz Magazine is 100% plastic free with no adverts and has hours of fun and educational activities, games and quizzes that can all be done from home. The magazine advocates for diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and teaches children to think broadly about real issues while helping them to develop confidence, try new things and enjoy life. Subscribe to Brilliant Brainz today and get this fantastic magazine with free delivery to your door every month.
In recent issues
- Art: The life and work of Japanese artist, Katsushika Hokusai. Plus, paint a powerful natural disaster.
- Philosophy: Learn what makes a challenge big or small, and why we all find the same things challenging.
- Food & Nutrition: A cookery challenge to make a tasty Italian dish, and how to get 8-a-day of fruit and veg.
- Science & Nature: The challenges of natural disasters, climate change and pollution. Plus, how to drop an egg without breaking it!
- Entertainment: Books celebrating heroes with disabilities.
- Technology: 21st Century problems and the search for the science and tech solutions we need right now.
Compare the Brilliant Brainz Magazine subscription offers above and enjoy great savings on the regular cover price.
What age is Brilliant Brainz aimed at?
It’s perfect for curious 6-12 year olds who love to question the world around them.