Helping kids make sense of the universe, Science & Nature Magazine comes from the team behind The Week Junior and aims to build a passion in young readers for science, technology, engineering, arts and maths. In each monthly issue of your subscription you’ll find amazing experiments to try at home, fascinating stories, cool facts and answers to some of the world’s most interesting questions. How did humans take over the Earth? Is exploring space a waste of money? How can you protect the planet? Why are some creatures big and others small? How are fresh discoveries changing our view of dinosaurs?
Get your Science + Nature subscription and try some gloopy slime recipes, learn about our heroes of science and challenge yourself with mind-bending puzzles. Plus, enjoy two free posters every month. Compare subscription offers above, save on the regular magazine price and get free delivery to your door.
In recent issues
- Earth’s evil twin: Discover Venus and find out how two new missions will unlock the planet’s deadly secrets.
- Call of the wild: Get outside, have adventures and connect with nature.
- Secrets of the museum: Grab your access-all-areas pass to the undercover archives.
- A new look: Find out how fresh discoveries are giving dinosaurs a monster makeover.
- Earth heroes: Meet some of the smart young people challenging the world to change.
- Scientists sniff out dog superpowers.
- Next level: Read the epic tale of the technology that took gaming to the top.
Order a Science+Nature Magazine subscription now and help spark your children’s passion for discovery.
Who reads Science + Nature Magazine?
Inquisitive 8-15 year olds who are fascinated by STEM subjects.