Practical Boat Owner Magazine
Britain’s best selling boating magazine, Practical Boat Owner Magazine is a down-to-earth read built around a friendly community. In each issue you’ll find contributions from experts and readers alike, with amazing stories of sailing adventures, practical advice, maintenance tips and gear reviews for all types of sail and motor boats. A Practical Boat Owner subscription will help you get the most from your favourite leisure activity.
Enjoy the fun projects and step by step guides to every kind of practical boat job you could find yourself working on, plus loads of great tips and ideas from fellow yacht owners. Practical Boat Owner Magazine also reviews both new and used boats, all the latest sailing gear and life-saving kit, giving you the best advice whether you’re new to boating or a seasoned sailor. Compare subscription offers now and save on the regular newsagent price.
In recent issues
- Keep your boat dry inside: Fix windows & vents; user guide to sealants.
- DIY rescue: “I saved my yacht with sticky tape”.
- Best ever boats as reviewed by you: Superb Drascombe Dabber; fun, fast Macgregor 26; innovative Tanton 43.
- Into the wilderness: Skye to Orkney with a dog.
- Fast cruisers: 16 small boats that are a blast to sail.
- Project boat: Choosing navigation gear and electronics.
- How to tidy lines with a splice, diagnose engine blockage and repair severe keel damage.
Get your Practical Boat Owner Magazine subscription now with free home delivery.
Who reads Practical Boat Owner Magazine?
A wide range of boat enthusiasts and professionals who love to build and sail everything from small dinghies and rowing boats to aluminium sloops and powerboats. Readers range from families who like to sail on lakes to ocean-crossing adventurers.