Sea Angler Magazine
Britain’s biggest and best saltwater fishing magazine, Sea Angler is devoted to the art of angling from the shore and from boats in the waters surrounding the UK. In your Sea Angler magazine subscription you’ll find coverage of all the fish species you could hope to encounter, with expert guides on the best locations to fish, the correct bait to use and how to land those monster catches. Regardless of your current skill level, you’ll learn something new in each issue, with advice that you can put into action on your next outing.
Sea Angler covers all the latest fishing industry news, and reviews new equipment each month so that you can build the ideal fishing rig with gear that suits your style of angling. You’ll love the regular competitions and sections dedicated to reader catches, with fishing diaries, photos and magical angling moments. Find the best Sea Angler subscription offers above, and enjoy receiving the magazine through your mailbox with free delivery.
In recent issues of Sea Angler
- New series: Be a bait expert.
- Tackle: Gear for piers and low-profile multipliers.
- Cod from shore and boat, plus learn the best conditions for Cod.
- How to catch haddock.
- Shore fishing in Norway.
- Chesil challenge: The beach you want to conquer.
- Retro rods: Finding a classic.
- Take on the wolffish – it’s when angling gets ugly.
- Reader catches – your best baits, rigs and venues revealed.
Order your Sea Angler Magazine subscription today for more stories of big catches and advice on how to land the best fish, delivered to your door every month.
Who reads Sea Angler Magazine?
It’s perfect for anybody who loves saltwater fishing in the seas around the UK.