Dedicated to great whiskies from around the world, a Whisky Magazine Subscription is the ideal choice for anyone who wants to deepen their appreciation and enjoyment of this timeless drink. The magazine covers all kinds of whiskies regardless of style or price point and is the perfect way to keep up to date with the latest industry news and launches.
In each issue of Whisky Magazine you’ll find detailed features on different brands and distilleries and interviews with whisky ambassadors and master distillers. The magazine looks at emerging trends from the industry and also explores the heritage of the drink.
Your subscription will take you behind the scenes of the whisky industry, helping you to expand your whisky knowledge and discover the finest bottles to enjoy at home.
Readers love to browse the tasting reviews which look at a variety of whiskies from Scotland, America and the rest of the world. Whisky Magazine’s tasters blind test each sample and score it based on nose, palate and finish. The best scores receive the coveted Editor’s Choice or Recommended awards.
Subscribers also enjoy the advice on whisky pairings which recommend the ideal snacks and meals to pair with different whiskies. And if you’re planning a holiday, you will find details of distillery tours, whisky hotels and great bars to visit.
Benefits of subscribing to Whisky Magazine
Compare the offers above and order your subscription today to enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive 8 print or digital issues of Whisky Magazine each year.
- Enjoy savings on the newsagent cover price.
- Free home delivery so you never miss an issue.
- Receive your copy of the magazine before it hits the newsstand.
In recent issues
To give you an idea of what to expect, this is a selection of articles that have featured in recent copies of Whisky Magazine:
- The cask factor – exploring distillers’ experiments in maturation.
- Johnnie Walker – inside the award-winning Princes Street experience.
- Whisky highballs – must-try modern takes on the classic cocktail.
- International innovators – new distillers are changing the formula.
- Billy Walker: The GlenAllachie figurehead’s life in whisky.
- The single cask – searching the world for liquid gems.
- The true story of American rye and the man who perfected it.
- Archie Rose Distillery: From patented methods to red gum smoking and speciality malts.
- Australia and the future of whisky down under.
Join readers from around the world and order your Whisky Magazine subscription now to get more fantastic articles like this in every issue.
Who reads Whisky Magazine?
Connoisseurs of all ages and from all walks of life who love discovering new whiskies. Readers love drinking and often collecting whisky and enjoy a dram at least once a week.