Crochet Now Magazine
From the creators of the bestselling Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine comes the number one crochet magazine in the UK. Crochet Now is written by people who adore the craft and is packed full of unique new patterns that you’ll love to make. Enjoy building your skills with step-by-step tutorials and expert tips on various stitching techniques, learn important skills like mastering crochet charts, and put everything into practice with challenging and satisfying patterns that will have you crocheting everything from cosy blankets and warm garments to bright cushions and animal toys.
In each issue of your Crochet Now magazine subscription you’ll also find regular news updates, yarn reviews and behind the scenes access to some of the world’s best crochet designers. Find the best deals on Crochet Now subscriptions above, save on the regular newsagent price and get your fingers moving!
In recent issues of Crochet Now
- Quick and easy Christmas decorations with Bella Coco.
- Must-make winter accessories.
- The complete beginner’s guide to arrow stitch.
- 51 patterns from beginner to expert.
- Must-listen podcasts.
- Three bright and bold blankets for all skill levels.
- The complete guide to natural yarn.
- Your expert guide to camel stitch.
- New and exclusive designs: Granny square fashion; super cute amigurumi; easy baby blanket.
- Crochet Wallace & Gromit tonight!
- Trendy makes for the home.
Order your Crochet Now subscription today for more wonderful patterns and tutorials like this delivered to your door every month.
Who reads Crochet Now Magazine?
Anyone who likes to get their crochet hook moving and wants to create a wide variety of crocheted items. Crochet Now is never boring!