The UK’s original and best magazine devoted to the craft, Knitting Magazine contains everything you need to know about knitting, whatever your level of experience. In each issue there are dozens of new, contemporary patterns for you to try, featuring knits for women, men, children and home accessories. You’ll love making the latest fashion items and showing them off to your friends and family.
There’s plenty to learn in Kitting Magazine, with tutorials, step-by-step craft projects and advice on different techniques, making it perfect for both beginners and more advanced knitters. With features on emerging designers from around the world and all the latest knitting news, you’ll even be inspired to create your own unique designs. Order your Knitting Magazine subscription today, save on the cover price and take your hobby to the next level.
In recent issues of Knitting
- Home free – get cosy with our loungewear collection.
- 21 unique winter knits.
- A fruitful task – James Brereton tries his hand at knitting a fruit bowl.
- Statement home – fill your space with bold colour.
- Star designers model their own creations.
- Knitting through tough times – bold designs to brighten your days.
- Yarn review – Sarah Hazell plans some Autumn projects.
- Stash special – 15 quick fix knits and lots of inspiration.
- Light layers – fresh, lacy designs in lightweight yarns. Perfect for layering up between seasons.
- All about aqua – take time to chill out and knit.
Get your Knitting Magazine subscription now for more tips, inspiration and fantastic patterns to knit every month.
Who reads Knitting Magazine?
Stylish, discerning knitters of all ages.