Daily Mail & The Mail on Sunday
One of the UK’s most successful tabloid newspapers, the Daily Mail was founded in 1896 and is published from Monday to Saturday, with its sister paper The Mail on Sunday published on Sundays. A Kindle subscription gives you access to both newspapers (along with Weekend and You magazines) which will be automatically downloaded to your device each morning, ready for you to read from 6am, wherever you are. You will still receive your daily edition even when travelling abroad.
You can expect to find the following sections in the Daily Mail each week:
- Monday: Inspire – covering beauty and lifestyle.
- Tuesday: Good Health – features from medical experts and informative real-life stories.
- Wednesday: Money Mail – advice and information to enhance your finances.
- Thursday: Femail – fashion and beauty ideas and compelling female-focused articles from the best writers around.
- Friday: It’s Friday – arts and entertainment news, reviews and features to get you in the mood for the weekend.
- Saturday: TravelMail – travel features, holiday ideas and great deals for your next break.
The new Kindle edition has every story featured in the print edition, plus it also includes daily TV and radio listings and cartoons. Navigation is easy thanks to the clear sections and most stories are accompanied with photos and images.