Take A Break Monthly Magazine
The biggest selling women’s magazine in the UK for over 25 years, Take A Break Monthly Magazine brings together all the best bits from the weekly magazine into a bumper issue with everything you love to read. The monthly edition also includes special features that you won’t find in the weekly magazine. You’ll find real life stories, delicious recipes, travel pages and all your favourite puzzles and competitions. There are fashion pages full of affordable, beautiful designs, health advice from trusted in-house doctors and beauty pages showcasing the best brands that you can find on the high street.
Take A Break is the sharpest, most original and entertaining magazine on the market, with an unrivalled sense of community and loyalty, bringing it’s readers together. Order your Take A Break Magazine subscription above and you’ll not only save on the regular newsagent price, but will have the magazine delivered for free to your door each month.
In Recent Issues of Take A Break
The art of craft – hook up a creative haven in your home with this cheerful collection of pastel projects… Summer stitches – fab tops to hook and wear… Top tips for making neater stitches… Broomstick lace for beginners… Sweet and simple gifts to make… Rainbow makes, including cushions, wall hangings, lampshades and toys… Our favourite ribbon yarns… Quick hook makes – bust your stash in an afternoon… Bright side – 10 cheery, mood-lifting makes… 6 sea blue summer accessories to try… Bright and cheerful crochet patterns, including a lace shawl, crochet cap, easy bag and floral posy.
- Groom’s Secret: Mum caught lying hubby with a 16 year old girl, but much worse was to come
- Killer strangled my little boy with his own pants, but now he’s walking free
- I was take hostage over a cheeseburger
- Fashion’s summer saviours, time-saving meals and sunshine puddings
- I put on 40 stone! But you won’t believe how I lost it
- My best friend turned out to be my secret sister
- Fantastic puzzles and big cash prizes in every issue
- Heartbroken bride: the groom got another woman pregnant instead of me!
- I was so scared of my 9 year old I held an exorcism
Order your Take A Break subscription today for fun, real-life stories, puzzles, prizes and more every month.
Who Reads Take A Break Magazine?
Women of all ages love to sit down with Take A Break each month.