How It Works Magazine
The magazine that feeds minds, How It Works is the most exciting science and technology magazine in the world today. It explains everything you never knew you wanted to know about the world we live in and will answer hundreds of fascinating questions every issue, such as: How do sharks hunt? What’s a black hole? What’s inside a nuclear submarine? How was the London Underground built? How do iPhones work?
Your How It Works Magazine subscription will teach you how everyday objects and phenomena work, from electric cars and computers to natural disasters and artificial intelligence. Each issue is packed with fascinating facts and engaging stories, backed up by top scientists and engineers.
With colourful illustrations, dynamic cutaways, breathtaking photography and expert explanations, How It Works Magazine makes often complex concepts easy to understand. It stands out from stuffy academic titles and inspires readers of all ages to explore the wonders of engineering, space, history, transport, health and the environment.
How It Works also features regular puzzles, quizzes and activities for readers to put their knowledge to the test, making the magazine fun for all ages. To make sure you never miss a copy, start your How It Works subscription today.
In recent issues of How It Works
- The smartest animals: measuring animal intelligence.
- 7 modern world wonders – how we built the most incredible structures of the last 500 years.
- How microplastics affect your body.
- Your amazing brain – discover the secrets of the body’s most complex organ.
- The world’s fastest trains – travel at 300mph on board the Maglev.
- How artificial intelligence will change our lives.
- Life in space: astronauts answer your questions.
- 20 science experiments you can try at home.
Compare offers and order your How It Works Magazine subscription today for more expert answers to your burning questions every month.
Who reads How It Works Magazine?
Modern parents, caring grandparents and inquisitive young minds.