Love Embroidery Magazine
The perfect read for modern stitchers, Love Embroidery Magazine is a monthly craft magazine from the makers of The Knitter and Love Patchwork & Quilting. Every month you’ll find at least ten projects with full size templates, step-by-step instructions, technical tips and plenty of advice for beginners. The magazine celebrates decorative stitch and you’ll love crafting new designs and reading inspirational profiles of designers from around the world. Plus, you’ll keep up to date with all the latest new product releases. If you want to master hand embroidery, order your Love Embroidery Magazine subscription today.
In recent issues of Love Embroidery
- Bright blooms: how to customise canvas shoes, embroider with ribbon and use zigzag machine stitch.
- Let your stitching blossom with 15 new projects.
- Step-by-step advice on layering fabrics to create a magical scene.
- Coastal escape: 21 bright ideas to stitch for Spring.
- Try easy freemotion quilting techniques.
- Vibrant fibre artist Danielle Clough on portrait stitching.
- How to embroider onto bed linen.
- Stitch your own make-up bag.
Compare offers above and order your Love Embroidery subscription now for more interesting patterns and fantastic fresh ideas with thread delivered to your door each month.
Who reads Love Embroidery Magazine?
This is the ideal magazine for anyone who loves modern hand and machine embroidery, and for those who want to learn.