Outdoor Photography Magazine
For anyone interested in photographing landscapes, nature and scenic adventures, an Outdoor Photography Magazine subscription is the perfect monthly read. You’ll find plenty of expert advice and in-depth features on improving camera technique in a range of situations. The articles, written by leading photographers from the UK and beyond, are gloriously varied, informative and inspiring. The incredible photography on each page will give you all the motivation you need to get outdoors and experiment with new ideas and locations.
Outdoor Photography Magazine is suitable for everyone from enthusiastic beginners to seasoned professional landscape photographers and showcases the talent and creativity in the photographic community. Each issue features the Gear Zone, with reviews and advice on a range of useful gear and accessories and regular news and exhibition updates. The fantastic location guides will show you the best spots around the country to capture stunning landscapes or wildlife scenes. Look above to compare the various Outdoor Photography Magazine subscription offers in both print and digital formats and you’ll save money on the cover price every month.
In recent issues of Outdoor Photography
- Jeremy Flint explores the spectacular cliffs and bays of the remote Orkney Islands.
- Mark Littlejohn considers the circumstances in which he learned to shoot landscapes.
- Jaspar Goodall’s images of nocturnal forests narrate dark tales.
- Improve your fungi photography.
- Drone test: take to the skies and shoot otherwise impossible scenes.
- Astrobiologist and former Landscape Photographer of the Year Mara Leite on her love of colour.
- How a feeding station can provide great action shots of feathery friends.
- Explore fantastic photography locations in The Highlands, North Yorkshire and Shropshire.
Get your Outdoor Photography Magazine subscription now to enjoy free delivery to your door and never miss an issue.
Who reads Outdoor Photography Magazine?
Photographers who are passionate about spending time in wild places, having adventures with their cameras. Readers have a keen interest in conservation, wildlife and the environment and like to capture its wonders through the lens.