The Artist Magazine
The most well-respected practical art title in the UK, The Artist Magazine will indulge your creative passion and help you to become a better artist. Written for artists by artists, a subscription to The Artist will bring you monthly painting exercises, drawing projects and more to help you improve your craft. You’ll enjoy the practical guidance covering an array of different techniques and allowing you to practice and perfect new artistic styles.
The Artist Magazine features regular interviews, masterclasses and profiles of professional artists that will inspire you and give you an insight into their creative process and techniques. You’ll also find great advice on how to exhibit and sell your work, plus reviews of art materials and news from the art community. Never miss an issue, subscribe to The Artist Magazine today!
In recent issues
- Paint winter landscapes in watercolour – master your tones for better composition.
- Why pastels are ideal for capturing flowers.
- How to use different brushes for creative effects.
- Explore colour, pattern and texture in your landscapes.
- Advice on painting and finishing your own frames.
- Make house portraits part of your artistic repertoire.
- Use your imagination to energise your still-life acrylic compositions.
Find the best deal above and get The Artist Magazine subscription delivered free to your door every month.
Who reads The Artist Magazine?
Passionate artists from experienced amateurs to professionals who are serious about their art.