The Spectator Magazine
The most influential magazine in Britain, The Spectator provides independent opinion and the sharpest analysis in any current affairs magazine. It is also the oldest, continuously published magazine in the English language. Writers in The Spectator Magazine have no party line, their views range from left to right and their circumstances from high life to low life.
The Spectator is renowned for having opinions, often surprising and provocative but always elegantly and humorously expressed. In addition to politics, you’ll find unrivalled books and arts sections with witty and authoritative reviews of the latest fiction, non-fiction, events and shows. There are regular editorial specials on topics including schools, travel and money. Order your subscription to The Spectator today and have each issue of Europe’s fastest growing politics and current affairs magazine delivered to your door for free. Subscribers will also benefit from access to all past issues in the extensive Spectator digital archive.
For this week only, get three months free when you subscribe to the digital version of The Spectator! Your digital subscription includes:
- Weekly delivery of the magazine on the Spectator app.
- Daily analysis of the latest happenings on the Spectator website.
- Spectator newsletters, including the daily Covid update and the Evening Blend, the UK’s no.1 politics email.
- Daily podcasts on Spectator Sounds.
- Spectator TV – hosted by Andrew Neil every Thursday.
- Plus a host of virtual events and benefits on the Spectator Club.
Keep informed and amused throughout the rest of lockdown. Offer ends Sunday 24th January 2021. Subscribe here.
In recent issues of The Spectator
- American meltdown: a democratic disaster
- In defence of wokeness
- The magic money tree – what can possibly go wrong?
- Mission impossible – Boris’s attempt to rewire the British government
- The caution that almost cost us the Battle of Britain
- China is testing the limits of India – and the world
- Is it too late to save Britain’s ash trees?
- The secret behind South Korea’s Covid-19 success
- Our duty to Hong Kong: the case for granting full British citizenship
- Britain’s strange aversion to seafood
Order your Spectator subscription today and enjoy reading the latest from the magazine each week.
Who reads The Spectator Magazine?
Over 100,000 people read The Spectator and there’s a good mix between men and women, all interested in the latest and sharpest political insight.