World Soccer Magazine
The oldest continually published football magazine in the UK, World Soccer Magazine specialises in football coverage from around the world. Renowned journalists provide insight and in-depth analysis of the major tournaments and leagues taking place in every major football-playing country. If you want to keep up to date with the latest news and matches from the English Premier League to the Italian Serie A, Spanish La Liga and German Bundesliga, a World Soccer Magazine subscription will keep you entertained for hours every month. And the football coverage doesn’t stop in Europe – you’ll find all the latest on soccer in the USA, South America, Asia and Africa too.
In each issue you’ll enjoy fascinating interviews with the world’s best players and managers, breaking transfer news and rumours, insight into the power struggles and controversies behind the scenes, all backed up with stunning photography. Take a look at the World Soccer subscription offers above and save money on the regular newsagent price, with free delivery included.
In recent issues of World Soccer
- The World Soccer Awards issues: World Player of the Year; World Manager of the Year; World Team of the Year.
- Nobby Stiles – a tribute to the England legend.
- Q&A with Philippe Coutinho.
- Champions League 32-team guide.
- Canada’s finest: Alphonso Davies player biography and exclusive interview.
- AFCON 2022 – the race to qualify for Cameroon is back on.
- Attacking evolution – rise of the fluid front three.
- Biggest transfers – all the major moves.
- Lionel Messi: Special report on the Barcelona saga.
- The rise of Robert Lewandowski: The Champions League winner’s early career told by those who knew him first.
Order your World Soccer subscription now to keep up with the latest football news, match reviews and features from around the globe, plus get free delivery to your door every month.
Who reads World Soccer Magazine?
For those passionate about football both in the domestic leagues and overseas, World Soccer is the perfect read.