The UK’s best-selling weekly motorsport magazine, an Autosport subscription covers everything from Formula 1 and Formula E to Rallying and MotoGP. First published in 1950, Autosport has built a reputation as the trusted source of news stories, long-read features and technical insight for motor racing fans around the world.
The weekly format delivers up to date news from Autosport’s team of expert journalists who are on the ground at all major motorsport events making sure you never miss a scoop and giving you the detail behind the headlines. In depth features provide exclusive insights into each racing series, their teams and personalities.
The technical analysis in Autosport Magazine is second to none. You will gain a clear understanding of how the cars work, what new upgrades provide, a look at competing strategies and ultimately how the races are won.
Interviews with the drivers are always revealing, giving a unique insight into their lives, routines and racing philosophies. Enjoy the original stories from the history of motorsport, looking back at stand-out moments from the past and shedding new light on title battles, race victories and behind the scenes dramas.
With your Autosport Magazine subscription, you can also expect to find upcoming race previews and comprehensive post-race reports and interviews. All of this is paired with stunning photography that will make you feel like you’re at the circuit.
Benefits of subscribing to Autosport
Compare the subscription offers above and order now to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Free delivery of the print version of Autosport magazine every week.
- Savings on the cover price.
- No need to scour the shops to buy your copy!
- Instant access to the digital edition of Autosport when each issue is released.
In recent issues
You can expect to find in-depth articles on all the latest from UK and worldwide motorsport in each issue of Autosport, like the following from recent editions:
- Red Bull hits 100 – Verstappen beats Alonso and Hamilton to make history.
- How F1 acted decisively amid flooding disaster.
- Ferrari’s first Nurburgring 24 Hours victory.
- BTCC drama and track test special.
- Goodwood Festival of Speed – your exclusive guide.
- Neuville ignites WRC title challenge as Ogier crashes.
- Alpine launches its Le Mans contender.
- How Aston Martin is taking on F1’s best.
- The top 10 pre-war grand prix drivers.
Keep up to date with the racing series you love by ordering your Autosport Magazine subscription today and get all the news, features and race schedules delivered to your door every week.
Who reads Autosport Magazine?
Fans of motor racing who love reading up to date coverage of the big motorsport stories. Autosport is the magazine for anyone who is passionate about Formula 1, MotoGP, Touring Cars, Rallying and all branches of motor racing right down to grassroots level.