Bake & Decorate Magazine (formerly Baking Heaven Magazine)
Britain’s best-selling baking magazine, Bake & Decorate features 101 delicious sweet and savoury recipes in every issue, covering everything from cupcakes and tarts to cake pops and whoopie pies. The magazine is aimed at The Great British Bake Off generation of bakers and cake decorators who are excited to try new ideas and recipes. For beginners and seasoned bakers alike, the magazine features step-by-step instructions so you know you’ll master new techniques and recipes in no time.
Bake & Decorate Magazine will have you creating perfect pasty, classic cheesecakes and magnificent macaroons with ease, taking your baking and decorating skills to the next level. Get your subscription today and become a master baker.
In recent issues of Bake & Decorate
- GBBO – showstopping treats to try at home by Paul, Prue and the bakers.
- Make Mary Berry’s boozy roulade.
- Festive projects to keep the kids busy.
- Bakes inspired by your favourite TV shows.
- Make the hottest new cake trend: the Fault Line cake.
- Party perfect bites – indulgent mini puds to feed a crowd.
- All about apples – do you know which varieties are best for baking?
- Biscuit 101 – everything you need to know about baking biscuits.
- How to bake and ice a birthday cake.
- Step-by-step zesty orange soufflé.
- Make-ahead breakfast bakes that’ll keep you going all morning.
- Party cakes – get your bake on with showstoppers for kids and adults.
Order your Bake & Decorate subscription today and start indulging your senses.
Who reads Bake & Decorate Magazine?
The Great British Bake Off generation, readers are enthusiastic bakers and keen to test out new recipes. Most readers are female and many bake for their family and for weekend treats.
Previous readers of Baking Heaven and Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft magazines – both no longer published – will love the articles in Bake & Decorate Magazine. It combines the best of both of these titles.