The golf magazine with the Scottish edge, Bunkered Magazine launched in 1996 and is the best-selling golf title in Scotland. Suitable for all abilities and with dedicated sections for women and juniors, Bunkered offers something for every golfer. In each issue you’ll find interviews with top names from the golfing world, news from the latest tournaments and plenty of instructional tips and guides for improving each aspect of your game.
In each copy of your Bunkered subscription you can also read reviews of the latest equipment, from clubs and woods to accessories and clothing, all tested by the Bunkered team. In addition to a regular spotlight on the best courses and holes in Scotland, you’ll enjoy reading about the best golf holiday destinations from the rest of the UK and beyond, plus Q&As, competitions and much more. Compare the Bunkered Magazine subscription offers above, save on the newsagent price and enjoy having each copy delivered to your door.
In recent issues of Bunkered
- Lee Westwood – my life in pictures
- Exclusive: Keegan Bradley on how he’s still not over the 2012 Ryder Cup
- Full preview of the US Open
- Find the sweet spot – Rafa Cabrera Bello’s best driving tips: basic fundamentals explained; how to use your big muscles; work on your grip; get your takeaway right; full swing breakdown
- Q&A with David Howell
- Your complete guide to the best drivers of 2020 – Bunkered hits the drivers you might buy!
- Tommy Fleetwood exclusive: ‘I was nervous but I was ready‘ – Fleetwood on his Ryder Cup debut
- Scotland’s 50 best par-3s revealed
- Morikawa – an exclusive chat with the PGA champion
- Tiger’s wedge – full details on his new special edition wedge
- Masters preview – get ready for Augusta!
Order your Bunkered subscription today for more fantastic golf features like this in every magazine.
Who reads Bunkered Magazine?
Men, women and juniors of all golfing abilities, this is the ideal magazine to keep you on top of the game.