BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine
The most popular gardening magazine in the UK, BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine has a larger reader base than all other gardening titles put together. Gardeners’ World is a monthly magazine that provides a unique mix of friendly practical gardening advice with inspiring gardens, amazing plants and brilliant shopping ideas.
Full of fresh ideas and inspiration, every issue of your subscription features tips on what aspect of the garden you should be tending to this month, with authoritative advice from the biggest name in gardening. Featuring insider knowledge and beautiful photography, Gardeners’ World Magazine has everything you need to get the most out of your garden, allotment, hanging baskets and flower pots.
Order your Gardeners’ World Magazine subscription now and enjoy a huge discount on the regular cover price, plus get free delivery to your door each month. Subscribe today and you’ll never miss an issue again! Subscribers will automatically become a BBC Gardeners’ World Subscriber Club member, with some exclusive benefits including:
- Free GardenersWorld.com Premium access, featuring exclusive online subscriber-only content such as guides, videos and gardening expert Q&As.
- 14 free packs of carefully selected vegetable, flower and herb seeds, worth over £33, with your magazine between the months of February and June.
- A 2-for-1 Gardens Entry Card and Guide with the May issue, giving access to hundreds of gardens across the UK.
- A free calendar with your December issue.
- Exclusive money-saving offers, discounts and competitions.
- Access to subscriber-only events and opportunities to meet the experts from the magazine.
In recent issues of Gardeners’ World Magazine
The top 10 plants for birds – berries and hips, seeds and winter shelter… As seen on TV – Alan Titchmarsh’s garden secrets revealed… Gardeners’ World Magazine reveals your top-rated plants… 7 pages of what to do now, including pruning your fruit trees, preventing frost damage and how to save money on vegetable seeds… Ready-made border plans… Is wildlife at risk from the way you garden?… Put flavour first – delicious strawberries to plant now, fool proof garlic and fruit for small spaces… Plant the best new roses… Planting for colour… Reviving your soil… Pruning essentials… Free seeds for every reader. Get your Gardeners’ World subscription now for more great features like this and free gifts every month!
Who reads BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine?
Appealing to anyone interested in gardening, Gardeners’ World Magazine enjoys a large reader base, 61% of whom are women. It is Britain’s best selling and most respected gardening magazine.