Guitar Techniques Magazine
Put together by the world’s finest team of guitar teachers and players, Guitar Techniques Magazine is the best source of monthly guitar tuition you’ll find. Each issue is packed full of song transcriptions, detailed run-throughs of the best solos, masterclasses of new techniques and guides to playing in various musical styles. No matter what your current skill level is, if you want to become a better guitarist, a Guitar Techniques Magazine subscription is what you need.
As well as some of the finest guitar tuition on Planet Earth, you’ll read exclusive interviews with the best players around who share their tips on mastering different techniques, writing licks and putting together chord progressions. The cover mounted CD allows you to play along with all the music featured in each issue, helping you to perfect those killer riffs. Compare Guitar Techniques subscription prices here and you’ll save money on the cover price, plus get free delivery to your door.
In recent issues of Guitar Techniques
- Steve Morse: Deep Purple axeman shows how to solo over a new piece written exclusively for Guitar Techniques.
- Six modern Blues guitar icons: Eric Gales, Joe Bonamassa, John Mayer, Gary Clark Jnr, Josh Smith & Kirk Fletcher.
- More than 75 solos, licks and jams to make you a better guitarist.
- Play like Jimi – discover the rhythm and lead ideas that set Hendrix apart, plus hear what Jimi means to 23 guitar greats.
- Musical tribute to Peter Green – play a gorgeous slow blues in the style of this legendary guitarist.
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd – play two KWS-style 12-bar blues solos.
- Sweep picking – lose your fear of this misunderstood but vital technique.
- How to play a great solo: Essential tips and trips to ensure your guitar solos are brimming with shape, style and musicality.
Order your Guitar Techniques subscription today for more guitar tips, lessons and inspiration like this through your letterbox each month.
Who reads Guitar Techniques Magazine?
This is the perfect magazine for anyone who wants to become a better guitarist, learn new techniques and play a range of musical styles from rock and blues to country, jazz and metal. There’s plenty to learn for any level of guitarist, from beginners to the pros.