The world’s best-selling independent Jaguar publication, Jaguar World Magazine is the perfect read for Jaguar owners, buyers and enthusiasts alike, whether you’re a fan of the classic XKs, XJs and E-types or the more modern saloons and sports cars. In each issue of your Jaguar World subscription you’ll find a great range of road tests, classic car restorations, maintenance and modification tips and fascinating articles on the history of Jaguar in motorsport and commercial vehicles. Readers love the comprehensive knowledge and essential information that covers a wide range of Jaguar cars.
With your Jaguar World Magazine subscription you’ll receive 13 issues every year featuring advice for buyers and sellers, price guides and the latest Jaguar news from around the globe. Plus, keep up to date with the latest social events for Jaguar owners and fans. Subscribe to Jaguar World Magazine now and save on the regular newsagent price.
In recent issues
- 5 convertibles for £5k-£45k: From the XK8 to the F-TYPE R, the best open Jaguars to buy this summer.
- Restored XK 120 – why it took the owner five years to finish.
- Workshop: Servicing an XK8 4.0’s brakes.
- XJR-15: At the limit in this race-bred supercar.
- Modified E-type Series 2: Lightweight and made for sprints.
- Stirling Moss’ Jaguar career.
- X-TYPE at 20! Two decades of this important saloon.
Compare the Jaguar World Magazine subscription prices above and get free delivery to your door each month.
Who reads Jaguar World?
This is the definitive magazine for Jaguar owners and enthusiasts.