First published in 1991, Mini World Magazine is the original and greatest magazine dedicated to the European Car of the Century. A Mini World subscription should be the first choice for Mini owners and enthusiasts, featuring everything you need to know about your favourite vehicle, from buying tips and maintenance advice to reviews and articles about its history.
With your MiniWorld Magazine subscription you will receive 13 issues per year packed with a wide variety of articles on all types of Mini, including vintage car restorations, Mini van conversions, custom builds and racing models. You’ll love the detailed real-life stories from the Mini community at home and abroad. Plus, keep up to date with the latest events, find club information and browse the huge classifieds section. Subscribe to Mini World Magazine today and get free delivery to your door every month.
In recent issues
- 1996 Mk1 Cooper S: The Homecoming – Shipped to the USA in 1971 but it’s now back in Blighty.
- Restoration: 1998 Paul Smith LE.
- Dream Mini garage: Meet the car collector with 12 incredible Minis.
- Driveshaft reconditioning tips.
- Nice ice baby! 1979 Mini pick-up ice cream van conversion.
- Road trip: Mini Mexican meanderings.
- Mini braking system safety check: Your questions answered.
Compare our Mini World Magazine subscription offers above and you’ll enjoy huge savings on the regular cover price.
Who reads Mini World?
This is the best-selling UK magazine for Mini enthusiasts and is enjoyed by a huge range of readers who love being part of a growing Mini community.