The New Statesman Magazine
One of the most influential current affairs magazines in the UK, the New Statesman shapes the national political conversation in a bold, intelligent way. Published weekly, its topical coverage distils the latest political issues for the time poor reader, helping to deliver an accessible, engaging and vibrant read. With a reputation for independent and forthright debate and beautifully-written articles, you’ll look forward to receiving your New Statesman subscription each week before it hits the newsstand.
The magazine has included thought-provoking opinion pieces from the likes of Andrew Marr, George Osborne, David Mitchell, Bill Gates, Nick Clegg, Keir Starmer, Nigel Farage, Will Self, Theresa May and John Gray. Order your New Statesman Magazine subscription today and you’ll enjoy keeping up to date with progressive politics, economics, culture, and global news.
In recent issues of New Statesman
- Power and policing: The Clapham vigil and the threat to political protest.
- The system cannot hold: A special issue on Britain’s post-Brexit future.
- Grief nation: Loss, mental health and becoming post-pandemic people.
- The tragicomedy of Jordan Peterson.
- David Reynolds on Winston Churchill.
- Humanity vs the virus: How evolution turned against us.
- Does global sport still need the Olympic Games?
For more insightful, hard-hitting political and current affairs coverage, compare prices above and get your New Statesman Magazine subscription delivered to your door each week.
Who reads New Statesman Magazine?
An intelligent audience who enjoy the award-winning magazine’s range and quality of political and cultural writing.