Period Living Magazine
Britain’s best selling and most well loved period homes magazine, Period Living Magazine is the ultimate source of inspiration and advice to help you achieve the home of your dreams. With a unique mix of content that stands out from the rest of the home magazines crowd, Period Living shows you real home projects from Victorian townhouses with contemporary extensions to classic Georgian farmhouses and chic city apartments.
In your Period Living Magazine subscription you will find plenty of decorating inspiration, shopping ideas and practical renovation and maintenance advice from top industry experts. Browse a diverse range of projects complemented by beautiful photography, discover the latest wallpapers, fabrics and home furnishings and read the fantastic feature pieces every month. Compare our Period Living subscription offers above and save money when you subscribe.
In recent issues of Period Living
- Home to celebrate – from an atmospheric Tudor cottage to a colourful Edwardian villa.
- Relax into beautiful sofas and armchairs.
- Sweet dreams – sustainable and ethical bedroom ideas.
- Decorating resolutions: The latest heritage-inspired patterns for a new year interior makeover.
- How to add value – ten key projects to invest in for a period property.
- Autumn recipes for sweet and savoury pies.
- Repair and restore original wooden flooring.
- Seasonal gardens – the best plants for a colourful display.
- Homes with heart – from a medieval cottage to a converted windmill.
- Decorating inspiration – rustic coastal design ideas for a natural, calming interior.
- Craft project – how to make beautiful block-printed cushions.
- Garden escape – discover the timeless potting shed and create your own space to sow, plant and be inspired.
Order your Period Living subscription today and enjoy reading the complete guide to decorating, restoring and living in a traditional property.
Who reads Period Living Magazine?
Stylish home owners who take pleasure in creating a sharing a beautiful traditional home and garden and appreciate classic, timeless style.