The perfect read for Canon photographers, PhotoPlus Magazine is dedicated to helping you get the most out of your Canon DSLR camera. With your PhotoPlus Magazine subscription you’ll enjoy monthly tutorials on different photographic techniques and styles, advice on the best lenses and accessories to use in any situation and plenty of tips and tricks from photography pros. In no time you’ll be capturing better shots, improving your software editing skills and producing winning images good enough to showcase in the magazine.
Your subscription will also give you all the buying advice you need to improve your setup, including in-depth reviews on new Canon camera bodies, lenses, accessories and more. Plus, enjoy fascinating interviews with Canon professionals and learn some of the tricks of the trade. Compare our PhotoPlus subscription offers above, then subscribe now to receive the magazine through your door every month.
In recent issues of PhotoPlus
- New skills for the new year – improve your Canon camera techniques to take your photography to the next level.
- Indoor photo home projects – fake it ’til you make it with these tips.
- Canon pro tips: Stunning seascapes – learn how to take more creative shots by the sea.
- Canon gear of the year – the best EOS cameras, lenses and kit.
- Brilliant buildings – how to take great shots of your local architecture.
- Canon EOS R System – your complete guide to Canon’s mirrorless cameras and RF lenses.
- Doug Allan – David Attenborough’s wildlife photographer and film-maker.
- Portraits special – how to take great family photos, plus edit your images artistically.
Get your PhotoPlus subscription today with free delivery and take your Canon photography to the next level.
Who reads Photo Plus Magazine?
Enthusiastic Canon DSLR users looking to improve their skills and find photography inspiration.