Pro Cycling Magazine
With unrivalled access to road cycling’s biggest stars, Procycling Magazine takes you deep inside the world’s toughest sport. To bring to life the intense rivalries and complexities at the top of the sport, you’ll join training rides with the pros and sit alongside team directors at the most important races. In each copy of Procycling you’ll find a great mix of action and analysis from the most recent races, detailed previews of those ahead and exclusive interviews with top riders, all backed by stunning photography.
Your Procycling Magazine subscription features plenty of commentary and opinion on the professional cycling landscape from seasoned reporters, plus enjoy a look back at some of the most exciting moments from cycling history in the regular retrospectives. If you’re a cyclist yourself you’ll love the road tests of bikes, components and clothing and the advice for eking out that extra bit of performance on the long climbs and quiet lanes. Compare our Pro Cycling Magazine subscription offers above, save on the cover price and get free delivery to your door.
In recent issues of Procycling
- Wout van Aert: Exclusive interview with the world’s best cyclist.
- 1989 – the rise and fall of the Tour de Trump.
- Giro D’Italia – how Tao Geoghegan Hart won La Corsa Rosa.
- Vuelta a España: Race of the year.
- Teniel Campbell – Trinidad’s brightest star on life in the World Tour.
- Cycling’s risk factor – looking at pro cycling’s spate of sad deaths.
- Anna van der Breggen: Exclusive interview with the double world champion.
- A tour for the ages! How Pogacar ambushed Roglic to snatch the yellow jersey.
- What makes a good breakaway?
- Richie Porte on his unfulfilled goals in France.
- Emma Pooley tells Procycling about her triumph in the women’s Tour de France.
Order your Procycling subscription today and keep up to date with the biggest names in road cycling.
Who reads Procycling Magazine?
This is the ideal magazine for both active cyclists and armchair fans who love following professional road cycling.