The English Garden Magazine
Bringing the finest gardens in the UK to life, The English Garden Magazine features exclusive photography and intelligent, in-depth content. Covering both classic and contemporary gardens that are all quintessentially English, readers will be inspired by advice on how to recreate them. Order your English Garden Magazine subscription now and in each issue you’ll find stunning design ideas, expert planting guidance and captivating stories from experienced gardeners.
Discover the most beautiful gardens in England and learn how plant varieties are chosen for maximum impact through the changing seasons. The English Garden is the perfect magazine for anyone with a green thumb looking for insights and tips on how to improve their own gardens or simply looking to admire some of the fantastic displays around the country. For the best prices, compare subscription offers above and get free delivery to your door.
In Recent Issues of The English Garden
- Glorious Great Dixter – iconic style to inspire your own garden
- Ideas for al fresco entertaining
- A spectacular walled garden by Tom Stuart-Smith
- Abbots Ripton – historic borders and rare elms
- Recreate an icon – be inspired by Sissinghurst
- Focal points – sculpture for every garden
- Restored to glory – four families who saved lost gardens
- Collecting vintage tools and antiques
- Border masterclass – lessons on colour theming from Parham House
- Cath Kidston’s Cotswolds garden
- Summer’s must-have plants and products
- Spring cheer – gorgeous gardens to lift the spirits
- Flower power – make the most of sumptuous peonies
Order your English Garden subscription today for more trusted advice and inspiration for your garden every month.
Who Reads The English Garden Magazine?
Keen gardeners who like to work towards creating their ultimate garden.