Woman’s Own Magazine
Delivering a weekly mix of news, views, celebrity gossip and real-life stories, Woman’s Own Magazine is an uplifting treat to receive through your letterbox. It’s one of the most famous women’s lifestyle magazines and has been published in the UK for more than 80 years. In each issue you’ll find intriguing features that celebrate women, the latest high street fashion trends, health and anti-ageing advice, money-saving tips and easy, mouth-watering recipes.
As well as updates from the celeb world, throughout Woman’s Own you’ll find plenty of reader stories, makeovers, opinions and recommendations. There are also regular reader offers and lots to keep you entertained in the way of puzzles and competitions. Check out the fantastic Woman’s Own Magazine subscription offers above, save on the regular cover price and enjoy receiving the magazine each week.
In Recent Issues of Woman’s Own
- Robbie Williams: “Ayda saved my life” – the singer reveals how his wife tamed him
- Secrets from the stars – their beauty faves revealed
- Amanda Holden: “I worried all night” – the star talks Simon’s broken back, lockdown and her friendship with Piers Morgan
- Super speedy treats – brunch, lunch and bakes, all in 6 minutes
- Get younger looking skin – the wonder vitamin that rolls back time
- Add colour to your kitchen – 32 buys that are £20 and under
- Shock real life: “I caught him cheating… on our wedding night”
- Ryan & Lucy – “Having a baby made us stronger”
- The simple free health check you can do at home
- Are you angry? How to spot the danger signs
- Ruth tells Eamonn “It’s time to diet” – the TV star must put his health first
- Surgery addict: Mum’s pain – “Why are you ruining your face?”
- Exclusive interview with Letitia Dean – “I had anxiety going back to work”
Order your Woman’s Own subscription today for more celebrity access and real-life features every week.
Who Reads Womans Own Magazine?
Women over 35 looking for an inspiring mix of real-life stories, celebrity news and beauty, fashion and health tips.