The Garden Magazine
Sharing the best in gardening, The Garden Magazine from the Royal Horticultural Society will inspire everyone to grow and improve their own gardens. The magazine has a perfect mix of advice to help you produce better fruits and vegetables, inspiration for improving the look of your garden and news from the RHS and gardening in general.
With your Garden Magazine subscription you will also receive membership to the RHS, giving you the following benefits:
- Free entry for you and a guest (or two children) to all RHS gardens.
- Entry to over 200 partner gardens in the UK and overseas at selected periods.
- Personalised gardening advice, in person, online, via post or over the phone.
- Access to members’ only days and discounted tickets to flower shows including the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival.
Compare The Garden magazine subscription offers above, take advantage of the benefits of RHS membership and start receiving the magazine every month. You’ll love the stunning photography in each issue, the features from expert horticulturalists and the unrivalled practical gardening advice.
In recent issues of The Garden
- Autumn’s gilded glow – enjoying the riches of the season at Knoll Gardens.
- How to give your garden trees a health check.
- Three London gardens under glass.
- Choose euonymus for seasonal sparks.
- Expect the unexpected – the earliest blooming rhododendrons.
- Indoor ferns for a delicate touch.
- Delights of the season at RHS Garden Hyde Hall.
Order your subscription to The Garden Magazine today and RHS membership will be included. The magazine will be delivered to your door for free each month.
Who reads The Garden Magazine?
Gardeners and nature lovers who love to see the RHS gardens change through the seasons and want inspiration and tips for their own gardens. Along with Gardeners’ World it’s one of the most popular gardening magazines in the UK.