As a trusted consumer champion, Which? has a team of gardening experts who have years of experience testing and comparing gardening products and services. Subscribe to Which? Gardening and you will receive a fantastic gardening magazine 10 times a year, plus you’ll gain access to a wealth of comprehensive expert advice available online, via email or over the phone. In each issue of Which? Gardening Magazine, you’ll find detailed guides on when to plant and how to care for a wide range of vegetables, fruits, flowers and plants, along with reviews of different varieties and in-depth product and service comparisons. You’ll be guided through each season, so you know exactly what to do when, with everything you need to maintain a beautiful, rewarding garden.
Sign up for a Which? Gardening subscription and you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Which? Gardening Magazine: You’ll get all 10 issues of the magazine each year with free delivery to your door. Each issue is packed full of exclusive advice, fascinating gardening articles and product tests.
- Gardening Advice by Email or Phone: Contact the Which? Gardening team by email and get one-to-one gardening advice whenever you need it. You can also arrange one call with a Which? Gardening expert every month.
- Access to the Which? Gardening Advice Website: Get access to the easy to use online advice hub where you’ll find tips and advice on all aspects of gardening.
- Monthly Jobs A3 Wall Planner: You’ll receive an A3 planner to hang on your wall listing all the key dates for when to plant your favourite fruit, vegetables and flowers through the seasons. This will be sent with your first copy of the magazine.
It’s easy to cancel your subscription at any time via email. Don’t miss out, get your Which? Gardening membership today!
In recent issues of Which? Gardening Magazine
- Best buy lawn treatments – get your lawn in shape and ready for summer.
- Butterflies in the garden – what you can do to help them and which ones to look out for.
- Runner beans on test – the most flavourful, stringless varieties to sow now.
- Beetles: friend or foe? Identify the creatures you find in your garden.
- What to prune this month – tackle your shrubs and climbers with confidence.
- On test: Outdoor tomatoes, plant suppliers and begonias.
- Water and wildlife – what you need to do to encourage more wildlife into the garden.
- Find out the secrets to growing carrots, celery and celeriac.
Order your Which? Gardening magazine subscription now for more great articles like this in every issue and full access to the Which? Gardening expertise.
Who reads Which Gardening?
Intelligent consumers looking for friendly, practical gardening advice, tips, guides and expert product reviews.